The Langevin Learning Passport
GET YOUR PASSPORT TO LEARNING FREEDOM!
The Langevin Learning Passport is the most simple and cost-effective way to achieve your professional development and certification goals.
Here is what learning freedom gives you:
|Unlimited Training for 12 Months...
You have 12 months to attend as many workshops as you like. The more workshops you attend, the more you save! For example, with 6 workshops, you could pay as little as $850 per workshop – a savings of over 75%.
Professional Certification, Faster...
Take as many Accelerated Certification Programs
as you want. Not only will you save money, you will also achieve your
desired level of Professional Trainer Certification in practically no
time! In 12 months or less, you could join an
elite group of trainers worldwide who have received their Training & Development Diploma!
|Choice and Flexibility to Maximize your Learning...
the training you need, when you need it, by selecting any of our 25
workshops and 5 accelerated certification programs delivered in major
cities across North America. Plan your professional development over the
next 12 months knowing you have a
variety of choice, the flexibility to work around your busy schedule, and access to the most experienced and qualified group of course leaders in the train-the-trainer industry!
|Amazing Value and Peace of Mind...
a passport allows you to better manage and control your training costs
for the next 12 months. The cost of this passport allows you to take as
many workshops and accelerated certification programs as you like. There
NO additional fees
(e.g. administration fees, membership fees, or registration fees). It's
truly the most cost-effective way to achieve your professional
With over 100,000 trainers who have attended Langevin workshops, and keep coming back for more, we know you'll love our approach to training.
But don't take our word for it; see for yourself what your fellow trainers have to say...
This is a limited time offer!
Don't miss out on your chance to get your passport to learning freedom today!
Let us help you convince your boss!
- Langevin Learning Passport is assigned to one user and remains with said user for the duration of the passport. Learning passports purchased by individuals are non-transferable. As such, learning passports purchased by organizations are non-transferable within the organization. All Learning passports are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-cancellable. There are no extensions on Passports.
- Passport holders may not be enrolled in more than four workshops at any given time.
- Langevin has a very liberal cancellation policy: you can cancel your enrollment up to a minimum of 48 hours (2 business days) before the workshop begins without penalty. A large number of our workshops are full; therefore, if you fail to inform us that you cannot attend a workshop (i.e. a no show), you will be charged a penalty in the amount of the list price of the applicable workshop (over and above the cost of your passport).
- Langevin's flexible rescheduling policy allows you to transfer your enrollment to another workshop at any time, without penalty as long as you let us know a minimum of 48 hours (2 business days) before the workshop begins.
- If Langevin needs to cancel, change, or postpone a workshop for any reason, we will try to give you as much advance notice as possible. Langevin will not be liable for any costs incurred for travel, hotel, or any other consequential damages as a result of a workshop cancellation.
- The Langevin Learning Passport cannot be applied to the purchase of any product (ebooks, self-study kits, e-learning modules, toolkits, workshops manuals, or professional coaching and consulting services) or on-site workshop.
- Certification discounts do not apply to the Langevin Learning Passport.
- The name and e-mail address of the person who will be using the passport must be provided at the time of purchase. All purchases are final; there are no refunds or exchanges.