Maximizing Your Training ROI
1 day |$599
This practical workshop shows you how to apply a straightforward, decision-making approach for structuring performance-based blended learning solutions. It gives you practical tips, tools, and techniques that will help you exploit the benefits of blended learning and boosts the return on investment (ROI) of your training programs.
Learn more »
- Identify constraints that affect blended learning decisions.
- Prioritize course content to determine blended elements.
- Select the most appropriate combination of training strategies.
- Blend in required performance support activities.
- Select the vehicles for implementing performance support activities.
- Structure a blended learning solution.
- Validate blended programs against performance-based criteria
What You Will Receive
All the worksheets, checklists, and forms in Microsoft® Word template format. Simply download them from your personal My Langevin website.
Free telephone consultation. If you need advice, confirmation of a decision, or someone to discuss ideas with – just give us a call.
Who Should Attend
For training professionals who want to apply a proven blended learning approach and optimize the effectiveness of their training programs.
What You Will Learn
- Myths and realities of blended learning.
- How blended learning can significantly reduce the cost per learner.
- How to integrate blended learning decisions into your standard Instructional Systems Design (ISD) process.
- Key elements of a performance-based blend.
- Over 50 possible constraints to consider.
- How the type of content directly impacts your blended learning decisions.
- A versatile formula for prioritizing content.
- How to address pre-determined/mandated solutions.
- Creative techniques for blending traditional and e-learning strategies.
- How to target the most critical course content.
- Best practices in blended learning design.
- How to customize learning to meet diverse needs.
- The advantages and disadvantages of core training strategies.
- Over 30 specific selection criteria.
- How to validate the feasibility of selected strategies.
- Comprehensive strategy selection tools.
- How to optimize the blend of strategies.
Blend Performance Support Activities
- 35 proven performance support activities (PSAs).
- How to deal with "nice to know" content.
- How to address realistic course design constraints.
- A 5-point feasibility checklist.
- 20 practical vehicles for implementing PSAs.
- 10 criteria for validating performance-based blended learning programs.
© 2015 Langevin. All rights reserved.