25 Creative Ways to Add Excitement to Your Training
1 day | $599
This energizing workshop is designed specifically for trainers who want to add fun and excitement to their courses. This is a highly interactive session loaded with creative tips, techniques, and methods to accelerate learning, motivate learners, and rejuvenate your training. It guarantees to broaden your repertoire with new options and techniques to go beyond "the way it's always done."
Learn more »
Enroll in 25 Creative Ways to Add Excitement to Your Training
Want Us to Come to You? Request On-Site Training
Clients who were unable to attend this workshop recommend the following product(s):
This ebook shows you how to design creative games that teach. Learn how to select, design, and fac... | Learn more »
This ebook is designed for trainers who want to make their training fun and interactive. Adding an... | Learn more »
This ebook is loaded with 55 creative training tools and techniques to make your courses lively an... | Learn more »
- Apply the principles of adult learning in your courses.
- Create high levels of participation.
- Build fun into your courses.
- Use interactive lecture methods that heighten learners' interest.
- Facilitate creative discussion methods.
- Conduct icebreakers.
- Lead collaborative games.
- Create analogies and metaphors that make your instruction more powerful.
- Ask stimulating questions that promote creative thinking.
- Build puzzles into your courses.
- Use reflection techniques to increase transfer of skill.
- Devise review techniques that increase learner retention.
What You Will Receive
All the worksheets, checklists, and forms in Microsoft® Word template format. Simply download them from your personal My Langevin website.
Free 1-year edit service. Receive detailed feedback on your materials to help improve your courses.
Free telephone consultation. If you need advice, confirmation of a decision, or someone to discuss ideas with – just give us a call.
Who Should Attend
For instructors, facilitators, and designers who are looking for new ideas and creative techniques.
What You Will Learn
- Tips to start a program with style.
- 3 new icebreakers and when to use them.
- 7 more icebreakers to use after the group has been together.
- Puzzles and brain teasers that help teams develop strategies.
- How to transform dry, boring lectures into enjoyable, interactive experiences.
- How to conduct an interactive "lingo" lecture.
- Lecturing techniques that are participative and involving.
- How to facilitate a "team shuffle" discussion.
- Discussions that involve every participant.
- How to create thought-provoking and insightful questions.
- How to use humor as a learning tool (without going too far).
- Games to add excitement and impact.
- How to create vivid examples, stories, and anecdotes.
- 8 creative review techniques.
- How to use reflection and imagery to promote transfer of new skills.
- Principles of adult learning and how to apply them properly.
- How to create an eagerness to learn.
- Tips for keeping that eagerness alive.
- What kills motivation?
- How to prevent boredom from setting in.
- Tips for building rapport.
- How a healthy learning group functions.
- Techniques that always guarantee high levels of participation.
- How to help learners work together.
- How to customize team activities to real-life situations.
- Team-building techniques that will empower the group.
- How to create a safe, comfortable environment.
- 10 proven methods for motivating adults.
- How to ensure your course is the most memorable ever.
© 2014 Langevin. All rights reserved.