If you have any other questions, or would simply like to get some guidance, please do not hesitate to contact our Client Services Representatives – they will be more than pleased to help you in any way they can.
1. How does Langevin Learning Services’ Certifications and Training Development Diploma compare to a University Degree or College Diploma? Who certifies the Langevin Certification Programs…what makes you credible?
Langevin Learning Services is the world’s largest train-the-trainer company. We have the most days of training scheduled per year, the largest selection of workshops and certification programs, and the largest faculty of full-time, dedicated course leaders. Over 20,000 trainers from all over the world have achieved professional certification with Langevin. Our wide range of clients come from every industry in over 92 countries. In fact, 82% of Fortune 500 companies have sent their trainers to us. This is what gives Langevin Certification and Diploma programs credibility and makes us the leader in the industry.
2. Is my certification discount mine or does it belong to my company?
Your certification status belongs to you and cannot be transferred to anyone else; therefore, the discounts you receive cannot be transferred either. They stay with you.
3. I was looking at the Certification Grid and see all the check marks for each certification…do I need to take all the workshops to receive certification?
You only need to attend a total of 8 days of training. You can pick from any of the highlighted workshops and you must attend the mandatory workshops as indicated (*) on the Certification Grid.
4. One of my colleagues has received two certifications with only 12 days of training…I thought each certification required 8 days of training…how does that work?
Your first Level 1 Certification is achieved by attending 8 days of training with us. We allow you to use 4 of your previously attended days along with 4 additional days to complete your second Level 1 Certification. Thus, you can complete two Level 1 Certifications by attending 12 days of training.
5. How many days are required to obtain a Level 2 - Master Trainer™ designation or a Level 3 - Training & Development Diploma?
A total of 16 days of training is required to obtain your Master Trainer™ designation. A total of 24 days of training is required to obtain your Training & Development Diploma.
6. Is certification achievable without attending?
In most cases, you must attend workshops to achieve certification; however, we have Self-Study Kits that allow you to complete a final exercise which you then submit to us. You will then receive 1 day of certification credit towards the completion of a Level 1 Certification.
7. If I have attended a 3-day program and now I want to attend an accelerated program that contains that same workshop, how much overlap will there be? Will I get credit towards certification for the overlap workshop?
It would be best to call us and get guidance from your Client Services Representative (CSR) who will discuss the amount of specific overlap with you and find a solution that meets your needs.
8. Which workshops are covered in each of the Accelerated Certification Programs?
Again, it’s best to call us and speak with your Client Services Representative about your specific situation. The CSR will work with you to develop a plan that meets your needs.
9. Can I use my certification discount towards the purchase of products?
Yes, please speak with your Client Services Representative for additional information. The certification discount excludes the purchase of all Passports.
10. If I achieve certification by purchasing a Self-Study Kit, does my certification discount still apply?
Yes, your certification discount still applies. By completing and returning the final exercise contained in the workbook, you will have fulfilled the requirements of that program and thus have earned 1 day certification credit towards the completion of your Level 1 Certification.
11. Is there a test that I will have to take upon completion of a certification program?
There are no tests required in order to receive certification. Your attendance and participation in the workshops is all that is required. If you need extra help with any material or concept, our course leaders will be happy to help you outside of regular classroom hours. Although there is no formal test, we will make sure you’re comfortable with all that you’ve learned. Our goal is to make you successful!
12. What do I have to do now that I’ve fulfilled the requirements of certification?
Nothing…we take care of everything for you. Your certification documents will be sent to you within 7-10 days of completing the requirements. The next time you enroll in a workshop your discount will automatically be applied.
13. Which Level 1 Certification do I qualify for?
Please see the Certification Grid for the requirements of each certification. Check the workshops you’ve taken against the titles of the workshops listed in the Areas of Expertise. Once you’ve completed the applicable workshops and the required number of days, you qualify for that Level 1 Certification.
14. How is it that if I attend individual workshops, I require 8 days of training to achieve Level 1 Certification but your Accelerated Certification Programs are only 5 days long?
We can cover 8 days of instruction in 5 days by eliminating any overlap between the individual workshops using our Blended Learning approach: post-course activities, WBT tutorials, etc. Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get all the same knowledge and skill. Our goal is to set you up for success!
15. Do your courses and/or certification programs yield CEUs (Continuing Education Units)?
Yes. We provide clients with the traditional CEU which is based on contact hours in the classroom. Please contact your Client Services Representative for additional information about CEUs.
16. My company’s tuition reimbursement program will only reimburse me for a Langevin workshop if it yields a letter grade or pass/fail criteria. Does your company give letter grades or pass/fail criteria?
Within our programs, there are practice exercises which are liberally sprinkled throughout each training day. These are monitored by the course leader to ensure the learner is obtaining both the necessary knowledge and skill(s) to perform the tasks being trained. Although we don’t give letter grades or a pass/fail designation typically, please speak to your Client Services Representative if this is a requirement for you. We will arrange it!
"As Generation Y enters the marketplace, e-learning knowledge and capability is becoming increasingly important. This gives you the tools needed to create and implement a strategic plan."Eric Stein Healthnet
© 2015 Langevin. All rights reserved.